Auto Repair and Tire Service in Fredericksburg,Virginia
My name is Mark Tures. I have been in the automotive repair business for over 40 years and a Navy Veteran. I am an ASE Certified Master Technician and a GM, Honda, Subaru, Toyota Dealership Certified Master Technician. I have trained numerous technicians to Master Tech level. Currently an advisor and instructor for Germanna Community College in the Automotive Vo-Tech Center.
Our Mission: Is to repair or service every customer’s vehicle with top quality service and top quality parts at a fair price. To repair it right the first time and to make a friend out of every customer we come into contact with. Lee Hill Auto Service is Family owned but customer driven and we know we are our community’s auto repair shop.
- ASE Certified MasterTechnicians!
- BBB A+ Rating!
- VA State Inspection Station!
- Winner of the “Consumer Service Excellence Award!
- 5 Star Rating "Talk of the Town", 4 years straight!
Our facility has 14 bays and is equipped with the latest high-end repair and analysis technology giving us the ability to detect, analyze and repair today's sophisticated European, Foreign and Domestic Vehicles. We constantly train our technicians to make sure we fix your vehicle right the first time and on time.
Lee Hill Auto Service does all types of expert auto repairs on both Foreign, European and Domestic vehicles. This includes; Computer Diagnostics, Check Engine Lights, Alignments, Brakes, Electrical, Engine Repairs, Factory Maintenance and much more. We offer a warranty on all repairs, no questions asked.
Lee Hill Auto Service: Winner of the “Consumer Service Excellence Award!” Doesn't Your Family Vehicle Deserve The Very Best?
Lee Hill Auto Service: Winner of the “Consumer Service Excellence Award!”
Doesn't Your Family Vehicle Deserve The Very Best?
Very Qualified Auto Repair
We are one of Fredericksburg’s only ASE Blue Seal of Excellence Recognized Businesses. This means we have the very best of auto repair qualifications.
ASE Blue Seal of Excellence Shop:
- We employ ASE Certified or ASE Certified Master Technicians.
- This means we are very qualified to provide service on your vehicles.
- We are committed to continuing education with the ASE which is the Institute for Automotive Service Excellence. This institution is the most recognized in the nation for automotive training and certification.
State of the art equipment:
- We have invested heavily in top-notch equipment that allows us to provide service for your vehicles better than most other shops.
- More precise, more dependable and faster repairs.
- Only 1 shop in 100 has the quality of alignment rack we use.
- We are fully equipped with computer services throughout the shop to aid in speedy and quality repairs.